How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1371
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My relationship has broken down we live together but

This answer was rated:

Hello my relationship has broken down we live together but the house is in my name but he has been paying all bills a had to get him removed from MY house at around 9pm by police can you please help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please contact me asap
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing with your partner.
I am a Solicitor and will assist you.
Please may I ask:
- is your house rented or owned? In your sole name?
- are the police considering charging your ex? Will there be any bail conditions?
- do you have children together?
Kind Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
House in my name rented only not charging my ex no children together but I do have a 13 year old with me
Thank you for your response.
Were you married?
Can I ask: what specific information do you need? Do you want him not to come back to the property?
Kind Regards
I have just noted your phone call request.
I cannot call you tonight but I could call you tomorrow at a time of your choosing to discuss your legal issue with you.
Please let me know if this is ok for you and I will accept your request as this will give me your telephone number.
Kind Regards
ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please contact me