My final hearing is in three days. Could i still file and

my final hearing is in three days. Could i still file and serve an amended witness statement this late?
Would the respondent be succesful if they objected?
HiThank you for your questionYou would need the permission of the Court to do this.The way forward is to prepare the statement and take it to court with you on the day and ask permission then - explaining why it is necessaryClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If it is to include certain new evidence, in response to my ex-wife's statement - does it have any chance of being admitted?
It is possible - if not you simply give oral evidence instead
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on what basis will my ex' barrister most likely object?Is there any advantage to sending the other side a copy before or better to 'surprise'?
He will object because it is being filed late and has not been ordered.However provided it dealt with this one discrete point it will safe it being dealt with on the standClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there are 4-5 pieces of new disclosure, some more important than others. does that change the approach?does it help that they are late in serving the part of the bundle that deals with: case summary, position statement, statement of issues, and chronology?
What do the other items refer to and are they actually pertinent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They rever to my ex earning capacity, my cohabitation agreement with my new partner, and my recent job search
The cohabitation agreement is irrelevant so do not bother with it
Take your recent job searches with you as evidence to back up what you say on the stand - and if you mean you have job adverts that your ex could apply for then yes take those as well
Take them as the supplemental bundle NOT as a witness statement