How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I marry month and things does not go well, I

This answer was rated:

Hello, I marry for two month and things does not go well, I afraid my husband marry me because of my property we living in together, he had no were to live. Is it possible to protect my self legally (prenup)? Thank you
Hi, thanks for your question.
As you have now married, you will not be able to enter into a pre-nuptial agreement. You can however consider entering into a post-nuptial, but it would require your husband's voluntary agreement.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you