How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Child support agency ,have finish my my daughter is

Customer Question

Child support agency ,have finish my my daughter is going to uni,payments started for her in 2010. My ex left me 2000 we had 3 children together he has only payed for the 1 from 2010,do I have a case for back payment
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Was a formal child maintenance application submitted, if so when? Did the child support agency provide you with a calculation that your ex-partner should pay?
If there was no formal child maintenance application then there is no case for back-payment of child maintenance.
Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please rate my response positively if you found it helpful - I will not be credited for answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you!