How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

How can I sign over my daughter to my mom and dad if I die

Customer Question

How can I sign over my daughter to my mom and dad if I die and don't want father to take care of her
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also can can't I protect my daughter, to keep ex partner away from her plus new partner as I see as a threat
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Please confirm if you are located in England or Wales? Please also confirm:
- how old is your daughter
- if your were married to the father at the time of your daughter's birth or if he is named on the birth certificate - what the current arrangements for him to see her are
- what are the concerns about the father?
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please provide the requested information so that I can assist you.