How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Divorced parents, mother has child in care. The divorce was

Customer Question

Divorced parents, mother has child in care. The divorce was pronunced in Romania. Both parents moved to UK where father has a very good job. The Romanian lowyer established the child mantainance money based solely on the earnings of the father at the time of the divorce, and none of his UK income was considered. Both mother and son obtained British citizenship too. The father permanently leaves and works in UK. Is it possible to make the father pay child support money based on his entire income and on a regular basis? Thank you!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhen was the Court Order made?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
08/08/2011 it became final.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiIn that case you can apply to the Child Maintenance Service (new CSA) for an assessment which will be based on all his incomeDetails here hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare