How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I'm Not sure what I'm went to say .. I dnt no what I'm

Customer Question

Hi I'm
Not sure what I'm went to say .. I dnt no what I'm ment to ask !!
I'm trying to help my partner .. He has a boy who is 6 years old . He brought him up till he was 4 then split with the mother .. His son has outisum so since they split the mother has played on that .. He has been back n forth to court to see his son but has got no where .. He is desperate to see his son and it's killing him not .. If you have any information please help because all I want is him reunited with his son
Many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He hasn't gone down the solicitor route as at the time never had no money .. His ex has lied in court been found out but still
He has not been able to see his son.. He got set up from
Court to see his son one a week or maybe every other week in a meeting place but his ex never turned up .. I no he's not giving up hope but it's been to years . All he wants is to see his son but the courts don't seem to care ...
I don't have no kids so I don't no which way to turn for the best advice hence why I'm here
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.
Are there still court proceedings or have they concluded?
You state that the court has made a previous order for him to see the child att a contact centre - when was this order made and was there a warning notice attached to it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes the court proceedings are still taking place .. Actually he goes back next Wednesday .. What do you mean warning notices ??? All I no is that he was granted visiting contact in the centre and his ex never turns up ..
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
A warning notice would be at the end of the child arrangement order stating "Warning, where a contact order is in force, if you do not comply with this contact order you may be held in contempt of court and committed to prison or fined and/or the court may make an order requiring you to undertake unpaid work (an enforcement order) and/or and order you to pay financial compensation”.
As long as there is one, which is now usual in most cases, he can make an application for enforcement of the order under form C79 together with a fee for £155. If he submits the application this week he can request for it to be heard at the hearing next Wednesday.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you think we should try and get a solicitor!! He brought his son up till the age of for and like I said for the last 2 years hasn't been aloud to see him .. Not that he's a bad father because she is evil and is using his son to get at him ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also how would be go about enforcing this when she doesn't turn up to court
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
I think if he had representation it would make matters easier for him. You can find local solicitors here:
If the enforcement order is granted and served on her it will be for the court to take the enforcement action.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a rating.