How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34908
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am still waiting response from Clare, how shall I

Customer Question

I am still waiting for a response from Clare, how shall I wait?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiI am very sorry for the delay - I was away from the computer for a little while.You do not owe your ex anything and he has no claim on your house, your pension or your income - not a single penny.however - he owes you money if he told you that he would repay the loan that you took out.If you wish to pursue this then you can use the Money Claim online service to take action aganst him.However do not let him make you think you owe him anything - you do notI hope that this is of assistance - pleaase ask if you need further detailsClare