How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Is there any way (apart from asking my ex) whether he has

This answer was rated:

Is there any way (apart from asking my ex) whether he has instructed his solicitor not to respond to me?
Hi, thanks for your question.
No, there is no way for this - however you should try to call the solicitors to speak to them as this is usually the easiest, and quickest way to get a response.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you