How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

What will happen to the bills he has hardly provided for

This answer was rated:

What will happen to the bills he has hardly provided for daughter I do all of that but pays his bills
If you are unable to afford the bills/rent you can request in the FL401 application for him to fund this - but the court will have to consider if he will able to meet his needs if he is removed from the property and has to fund another property.
In relation to providing for your daughter, if he is removed from the property you can make an application to the Child Maintenance Service for him to make payments for the benefit of your daughter. This is based on his gross income and you can check here for further information regarding such an application -
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you