How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1386
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I have a guardianship over my grandchild the court case finished

Customer Question

I have a guardianship over my grandchild the court case finished in October his mothef was told she cannot take us back to court for 2 years but keeps phoneing social services making allegations and we have them visiting us again and have had this go on for 5 years now
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been experiencing.
Please may I ask;
- was an SGO the only order made?
- is the case still open to children's social care? Child protection?
- how old are the child / children?
Kind regards