How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1469
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

Having to make 'unrepresented' application to court

Customer Question

Having to make 'unrepresented' application to court for an extension to a supervised contact order made in march 2014, as son turns 16 in August this year. Been told that mediation not suitable due to 2014 court order still being in place when it was also deemed as unsuitable and fathers request for unsupervised contact was refused. Been told to fill out C100 but have also 'read' that if there are ongoing proceedings to fill out a C2 and to also apply to the same court last court order was made, not to local court ? C100 asks for a parenting plan, which was never made as son's contact been supervised by childrens services since father placed on sex offender register when son was 3. Father and my son both have ASD and we have no contact except occasional note through supervisor. So need to know 'which form', 'which court' and will application be refused if no parenting plan ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
It is then C100 Form you need as your previous case has already ended.
You send to local family court to your children.
You need to get mediation to sign the C100 Form to confirm that they consider mediation is not appropriate.
You need to mark on the form that your son is ASD and this is why you still require the courts assistance.
Kind regards
Positive feedback gratefully received
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
Please kindly remember to rate positively (by clicking a smiley face) so that we receive credit for our work.