How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My father left me and two siblings in 1970 to be with

This answer was rated:

Hello my father left me and two siblings in 1970 to be with his mistress and her daughter. He did not make any financial contributions to my mother for our upbringing. I believe he lives a nice lifestyle in Holywell Wales. Is it possible to make him pay back dated child maintenance? Thank you
Hi, thanks for your question.He will only be liable for arrears for child maintenance if you mother made an application to the CSA and he did not comply with payment.Were/ are your parents married?Please provide a positive ratimg if you found this helpful and I will not be credited with answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you