How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Im divorced since june 2014. I want to claim from

Customer Question

Im divorced since june 2014. I want to claim for alomony from my ex. I hv remarried in sep 2015. Can u advise plz
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that if you have remarried you are no longer entitled to any spouse maintenance from your previous husbandPlease ask if you need some further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got separated from my ex in 2009 wat about if i want to claim anything backdated ...until wen i wasnt married
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but it not possible to make any claims at all now - not even backdated ones