How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34895
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Claire.just wanted to now the process in general as

This answer was rated:

hi claire. just wanted to now the process in general as what happens in court  when there is a court order on file but the contact parent puts an application for wanting more contact but the primary carer is not aware of the court hearing due to change of address, email address or not recieved post. to clarify lets say the contact parent does not know where the primary carer resides and the correspondance address he had is no longer the correct correspondance address for the primary parent. what would the courts do in relation this scenario

HiThat is a little confusing.However if what you are saying is what happens if the applicant does not have the up to date address.In that case he or she will have to ask the court to order the DWP to release the address TO THE COURT who will send the papers to the other party
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what is DWP

Department of Work and Pension - they control all benefit payments
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you