Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters

My ex husband has been issued with a fourteen thousand bill

My ex husband has been issued with a fourteen thousand bill from the csa my children are all grown up what happens to that money if they recover it
Hi, thanks for your question. If the CSA recover the money then it will be paid to you (assuming you are the children's mother who made the claim for child maintenance). He will have an opportunity to contest this and has the right to request a breakdown of the arrears that they are claiming need to be paid. Please provide a positive rating if you found this helpful. I will not be credited with answering your question without a positive rating.