How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My ex husband has been issued with a fourteen thousand bill

This answer was rated:

My ex husband has been issued with a fourteen thousand bill from the csa my children are all grown up what happens to that money if they recover it
Hi, thanks for your question. If the CSA recover the money then it will be paid to you (assuming you are the children's mother who made the claim for child maintenance). He will have an opportunity to contest this and has the right to request a breakdown of the arrears that they are claiming need to be paid. Please provide a positive rating if you found this helpful. I will not be credited with answering your question without a positive rating.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you