How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My daughter who has just come back from a European country

Customer Question

my daughter who has just come back from a European country after 7 months absent, with 9 year old daughter, who has no money and no home to live in. where can she get financial and housing advice from, please
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhere was she living prior to leaving the country?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hunters Lodge, Hockworthy, Wellington,Somerset.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do I get a reply from you know
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
My apologies.Was that a property that she owned or one that she rented.