I had the final hearing in my application to vary last

I had the final hearing in my application to vary last friday - and the judge said he will issue judgment tomorrow. Today my ex wife lawyers want to introduce additional evidence. Is that even possible?
HiThank you for your questionTo do this they will need the permission of the Judge - and you can oppose that application if necessaryThey will need to explain why the information is relevant - and why it was not produced last Friday.Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I write to the judge directly or to them directly that I oppose any new evidence bring introduced?
Write to the court confirming your objection and copy it to the lawyers