13262538

Am British man and married past 11 years to an Eritrean. We

Am British man and married for the past 11 years to an Eritrean.
We have twin daughters that were born in Sofia BG, as I worked in Bulgaria for CONSTRUCTION PROJECT that lasted 7 years. The Bulgarians allowed my wife to live with me.
I wist to bring my Eritrean wife (Eritrean Passport) and my twin daughters (British passport holders) to the UK. My kids are 5 years old and live with their mother and I send money on a regular basis to support them.
Can you guide me please.
David Holden
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDo you have a job to come to in the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am resident in the UK. My wife and kids are living in Ethiopia with my mother in law.
I have full time job and earn 26 000 yearly before tax plus 1 600 pension anually as I am 68 yrs old.
Does your wife speak good English?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Her spoken English is excellent
Then you can apply for your wife to come to the Uk on a spouse visa The forms are herehttps://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/overviewYou meet the income requirement and your wife can meet the language requirementYour daughters are entitled to come to the Uk in any eventPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Clare. Will be in touch if there are further questions.