How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

What rights do I have if a woman entered into marriage, had child and declared divorce upo

Customer Question

What rights do I have if a woman entered into marriage, had child and declared divorce upon entry,. did not accept children hated husband and all what to do with late wife.
Now uses spouse visa to enter into British naturalisation by false allegations -Domestic violence as documented by Home office. She has been given indefinite leave to stay in Urk and living away from my home with a child. A child was abducted and courts orders his return to after on the basis of shared care. She appealed after the legal Aiod provided support for the appeal court in High cost -London.
I am threatened to see everything belonging to my children because I am the remaining parent. A judge in Newcastle sought to denounce existence of stepchildren because their mother died and the house has been ordered to be sold by force so that ex wife could buy a property of her own in Newcastle and live with abducted child
Marriage was economic fraudulent style of which I did not know her calculations using marriag
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my bets to help you but I need some further information firstCan you explain a little more about what has happened.How old are the children and what orders have now been made