How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35068
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I want tio appeal an order by a recorder in the central

This answer was rated:

I want tio appeal an order by a recorder in the central family courtTo what judge in what court should I appeal?
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat actually happened
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is the cost order for my applicatin to vary that we talked abot before
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any response pls?
My apologies for the delaywas the recorder sitting as a District Judge?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not know - how would I find out?He was sitting in the central family court
It shoudl be on the paperwork
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it says 'sitting in private'
What is the description and the name of the Judge
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Recorder CUSWORTH qc
In that case you need to apply to the Court of Appeal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is there only one - or are there several of those?
Only the one!
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you