How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My son has been hurt by my x partners boyfriend I don't want

Customer Question

My son has been hurt by my x partners boyfriend I don't want him to stay there what can I do about it his school know about it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. What are the arrangements for your son to stay with your ex-partner and how old is your son? Due to the concerns and incident you have mentioned, you have a right to suspend any arrangements that are in place and inform your ex-partner of the reasons. If she wishes to resume the arrangement to see your son then she will need to pursue an application to court and to demonstrate that her boyfriend is not a risk to your son.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.