Good morning I married my spouse from Ghana we have a child

Customer Question

Hi Good morning I married my spouse from Ghana we have a child together, we have had issues in the past in Ghana as well as issue in the UK for past 3 years we do not have any
sexuaul relationship so I suspected she is having an affair and also she only got married to me to come to UK so I feel I have been used because of the child we have together due to my Suspicion I planted a USB record in are bedroom I work during the night so am not home all the time I pick up hard evidence that she planning to get her papers to remain in the UK she was discuss with a friend who I think she intimate with in the conversation she also known my child has school her for 3 year's and also confirm that the relationship it's over but she buying her time can please give some information
My name is***** you
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDo you wish to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiYou cannot issue proceedings based on her Adultery as you need her to admit it if you wish to use that ground.However you can issue a Petition based on her Unreasonable BehaviourThe details of how to do this are ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Since she has not got her indefinitely stay to remain in UK and the marriage is over can write to home office that I am no longer sponsoring to remain in UK because as of now we have separate I am at my mum's place the apartment is in my name I still pay the rent can please give me a answer on it will be very helpful
Do you wish your child to go back to Ghana?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As off I don't mind as long I can see my child every year
Then there is a chance that she will be sent back - but it is in no way guaranteed.You are liable to pay child maintenance at the very least and paying the rent is a form of doing that for now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What will be situation if I want take custody of my son and also what rights has she got from stopping me taking custody of my child what are my chances
If the child remains in the Uk then the mother will be allowed to remain here to maintain her relationship with him