How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35067
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

In answer to my first question you said that my sister,

This answer was rated:

Hi in answer to my first question you said that my sister, who has full power of attorney over my Late mothers est,has too make sure that Any probate has to be divided Equally among all children, doses this Also mean Grandchildren As well?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.IF there is no valid Will (and from what you have said there cannot be) then the assets will be divided equally between you and your siblings.Grand children will only inherit if their parent has died.You will need to file what is called a "caveat" at the Probate Registry to ensure that Probate is not granted of any Will that your sister tries to submit
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you