How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

What steps can one party to a divorce settlement take when

Customer Question

What steps can one party to a divorce settlement take when the other refuses to produce the full financial disclosure required by the court?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat stage have the proceedings reached?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One party A has made full disclosure, while the other B refuses to do so. There has been one court hearing. A second is scheduled, but A's solicitor says there's no point in having it until B makes full disclosure. B is not going to comply.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
OKSo A has filed a From E and B has not - is that correct?Did the Solicitor ask for a Penal Notice to be attached to the Order?