How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I moved to spain when daughter was 8 weeks old to build a new

Customer Question

I moved to spain when daughter was 8 weeks old to build a new life for myself. when I visit England my ex partner insists I spend time with my daughter before I can take her out alone for a walk. I don't want to have to do this, and don't understand why I can't arrive at the door and just take her. My ex also says it can depend on naps etc and I must work around those. Would going to court for a contact order help me get around all this? I said if I can't see her alone then I willl not see her at all.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Please confirm how old your daughter is and how often you see her.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please provide the information requested so that I can assist you.