How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1436
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I have a very sad problem. My two daughters have decided that

This answer was rated:

I have a very sad problem. My two daughters have decided that that they do not want to know me and have said hurtful things on social media. How can I make sure that they will not be able to make a claim on my estate when I die?
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are experiencing with your daughters. If you was to pass away without a will (and no surviving spouse) then your estate would pass to your children - shared equally amongst them. If you do not want this to happen - then you should make a will. You can choose to exclude anyone you want from your will (apart from a spouse) and they will not be able to challenge this is they are independent adults who are not supported by you. Please do not hesitate to ask if I can assist you further. Kind Regards ***** ***** kindly remember to star rate our service so that we receive credit for helping you today
ukfamilysolicitor and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you