How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35211
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I will be going to the next hearing in regards ***** ***** second

This answer was rated:

I will be going to the next hearing in regards ***** ***** second stage of child contact arrangements order (dra) is it possible to get a residency in place up and until a final arrangement order is fixed?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Why is the issue urgent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was wanting to take my child on holiday but her father is saying no to take her abroad until his arrangements are final
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought to apply for specific issue order but I don't know if I could apply for a such a order on specific holiday destination or on the basis of a holiday or regular holiday
When is the holiday planned for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If I make a application for a specific court order I understand that you £215 for the application but do you pay for any other extra costs if your just representing yourself, for example do you pay for a first hearing ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
April 16th
When is the next hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
May 18
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The thing is I was planing to take her to Dubai but my ex says no because it is not part of The Hague convention but he did previously agree and when I gave him the final arrangement details (flights, date, hotel) he changed his mind and said no.
Why Dubai?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just for a holiday always wanted to visit the place because I flown over it a couple of times and so has my daughter she flown over it twice as said she wanted to visit it so thought might as well go there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
But after my ex concern I think it would be more better idea to go to a country which has a Hague convention and apply for a specific issue order I don't mind where I go just want a abroad holiday
In fact the objection made by your ex is nonsense - it would only be a problem if you had family in Dubai and there was a real risk that you would not return.If you wish to make the applictaion you use a C2 available here the fee is £95.Do not change the holiday if it is already booked UNLESS you do indeed have family there.At the hearing scheduled for May you can ask for an Order that the child lives with you based on the problem that you have hadPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would have to fill in a c100 in addition to the c2?
NoThere are existing proceedings and you are simply making a further applictaion within them - and asking for an urgent hearing
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay then I will do that thank you very much for your help.