How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Can my ex false me to sell our home, as both of our children

Customer Question

Can my ex false me to sell our home, as both of our children wish to continue to reside here, with me and do not wish to move in with their mum to her new partners house two streets away ?? The home is currently on the market and my ex is trying to sell it of as quick as possible, what are my rights
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children?How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?