13262538

I would like to ask if I can leave my partner and go back

Hi, I would like to ask if I can leave my partner and go back to country of my orign with our child?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that if you wish to remove the child from the Uk you will need either the agreement of your partner - or an Order from the Family Court.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Even if my partner is not my husband and I am the main carer and I provide most of the income?
Sadly yes that is the case - but you do have a relatively good chance of success if you apply for permission to return to your home?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Clare. I have got last question. Where I can apply for permission to return?
Which is your native country and how old is the child?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My native country is Poland and baby has only 3 months.
What would your proposals for contact be?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The father could come any time he wants but the rule is he would have to pay for himself. I dont expect any child benefit or any alimony from him.
I have asked him several times to go and live with me there but he refuses. He expect me to pay for his flights to visit his child.
What is his nationality?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He is English
YOU will need to offer to bring the child to the Uk some of the time as well as offer contact in Poland.You can read more herehttp://www.leavetoremove.info/international-leave-to-remove/how-to-prepare-your-case