How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I wish to redraft my will. I have found that my husband,

Customer Question

I wish to redraft my will. I have found that my husband, Alan, has been having an affair which he has confessed to. To complicate matters he has also been diagnosed with Parkinson’s. This is not a subject that I have discussed with him, as it would probably cause a great deal of anger. I would like to speak face-to-face with a solicitor I am in a wheelchair and do not have transport that I can independently use.
I would like to bequeath my share of the estate equally to my two daughters, Gabrielle Elizabeth and Georgina Frances. I do not wish my husband to move his lover, Katy Salt, into this house and live comfortably in it. I have the had far more care from my daughters and the carers that I have paid for.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre your assets held in joint or sole name?Do you ever leave the house?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Joint.Yes I can and do leave the house.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What assets are you?