How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

A court never ordered the parent to stop contact.

This answer was rated:

A court never ordered the parent to stop contact.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please would you elaborate more on the issue and what you seek assistance with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question began in medical time,concerning whether I as the children's mother had right to order a medical.The doctor said technically yes,unless a court had ordered the parent to stop contact with the children.What is the order or procedure as I have never had an order of no contact with my children.I am in solicitors time to get contact.
Thanks for confirming. As a mother you have parental responsibility for the children and this will entitle you to obtain the children's medical records. You will need to write a letter to the medical organisation or doctor with your details and the details of the children and inform them you are exercising your rights under parental responsibility to obtain copies of the children's records.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you