How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I'm Jacqui and have an issue with a person I stupidly made

Customer Question

Hi I'm Jacqui and have an issue with a person I stupidly made verbal agreements with regarding buying property together. It's a tad more complicated as it involves Jersey too although the property in question is in East Sussex. I am slightly concerned about putting too much in writing to you in case they end up checking out your site too and knowing it's about them? I sound paranoid I know, but I don't trust them.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am worried about signing up to a monthly subscription when I don't know why I would need to do that? I'm worried if I do this I can't cancel if required? Have I just paid you £26 for a 30 min consultation? I must be honest, I would rather talk to someone than type right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex