How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My partner of 13 years and I have split and he wants me and

Customer Question

My partner of 13 years and I have split and he wants me and his daughter ( age 9) and my older sons to move out of the family home..son is 14 and Autistic and needs stability of the room he has been in for 9 years..can he legally make us leave
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information to fully assist you:-Are you married to your partner?-Whose name is ***** ***** in?-Are there only two children, if not how old are the others?-Is your partner the father of all of them?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.