How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

My children are living with their father.As Cafcass are

This answer was rated:

My children are living with their father.As Cafcass are involved with wishes and feelings meetings I am not going to see them for a few weeks.I have skype contact with them but my 13 year old son does not want to talk to me.I would like to send him some texts on his mobile but his father will not give me his number.Am I entitled to his number and if so how do I go about getting it.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:- What is the court application regarding and when is the next hearing?- Is there a current court order regulating contact arrangements, if so please provide the details and if it states that there should be indirect contact?- How old are the other children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The other children are 10 and 9. I am allowed skype, telephone and facetime contact.It dose say that my husband facilates the skype but I think that might be just to help them gain access to it ,im not sure on that one. The court order states that the children live with thier father and I have contact though cafcass and core assets.Also indirect contact.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The next hearing is in six months
Thank you for confirming. As the order states that you are allowed telephone and facetime contact, then he should be providing you with a telephone number and you should formally write to him asking for this so that you can comply with the court order. If he does not provide this you can threaten that you will apply to court for enforcement as he is not promoting telephone contact.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you