How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35059
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Following my request earlier in the week regarding the reason

This answer was rated:

Hi following my request earlier in the week regarding the reason that the schedule is not in the sealed order I believe your admin have forwarded you the order I agreed to with the schedule and the order the court sent me without the schedule otherwise the following link might work.
HiNot yet received - there is often a delayHowever having looked at the two documents I am not sure which part you are saying has been missed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Document I agreed to be filed called 'Final Order' has a section called 'Contact Dates for 2015-2016' on page 6 whereas the document 'Official Court Order' sealed by the court is missing these contact dates for 2015/16
Right - sorry I had missed that.However the Final Order does refer to the Schedule attached which means that this is simply a matter of the Court not having photocopied and attached the schedule.Remind me - do you have a solicitor or just a barrister?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a legal consultant (like a solicitor) who acts as co between with barrister, but I intend to self represent this time.So would I be able to say mother has breached the sealed court order in my court position statement if she failed to make child available for the dates set out in the schedule for 2015-16?
There is no need for representation - it is simply a matter of writing to the court and asking them to send a sealed copy of the Schedule referred to in the OrderPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you