I already stopped and retrieved my marriage certificate so

I already stopped and retrieved my marriage certificate so where do I start from here in UK?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you know where your ex is living?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes , he lives in Zimbabwe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't I have my divorce finalised and dissolved here in UK where I am living?
Yes you can, please do not worry.Do you actually have his address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I have his address I just want to know what I need to do to get it over and done with and be free to move on with my life he has long moved on and lives with someone.
In that case you can issue a divorce petition based on the fact that you have been separated for more that five years. major problem will be proving that your ex has seen the Petition.You can deal with this by arranging for personal service by an agent. If that is not possible you oculd consider using DHL or UPS and ask for personal delivery.If these fail then you can apply to the court and ask the Judge to dispense with service of the Petition Divorce can then go forward.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare