How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I am petitioning annulment of marriage as my husband

This answer was rated:

I am petitioning for an annulment of marriage as my husband refused to consummate it as I was too ill too work and earn so he said he didn't love me and didn't want me and he eventually left , the judge has sent my decree nisi application back as he couldn't grant the decree as he said part six of the petition was incoherant can I just send.part six in again a little more concise ? Or do I have to do the whole lot again thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We didn't have sex in our marriage at all and I think I rambled in part six of the petition can I just send.part six back in for the judge to see as he sent the decree nisi application back saying he couldn't grant it as he couldn't understand part six ? Or do I have to start the process again please thank you
Hi, thank you for your question. The court would usually outline what you have to do, but if the statement of case is not clear then you need to submit an amended petition with corrections or changes made im red ink. I would suggest you cross out the whole statement of case in red and attach a separate page clearly outlining the statement of case. You will need to submit it with a £95 court fee.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you