How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34907
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I have parted from my ex we have two children i am the father

Customer Question

i have parted from my ex we have two children i am the father to both but she now will not let me see them
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children and when did you last see them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have a son whos 4 and a doughter whos 17 i last saw my son for a very short time sunday while i was clearing my sheds and garage but he was he was removed very swiftlyby his mum
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did you actually separate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 weeks ago
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The law says that a child is entitled to ocntact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessaryAt 17 your daughter is free to decide what time she spends with you, but that is not the case with your son.You will need to try and use Family discuss matters with your ex .If that fails then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangements Order setting out the time your child spends with you.You may find this website helpful hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare