How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 35065
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I I AM a nurse and my husband is a carer. he was an alcoholic

Customer Question

i I AM a nurse and my husband is a carer. he was an alcoholic for 25 yrs, now 5 yrs hestopped. in between he left me and children went to india my family arreanged this marriage. i couldnot divorce him because of 2 girlsmy daughters. now my daughter is getting married we have house in both of our name. i put deposit from my job rather more money and i have proof of accounts. now he is fighting for half of that money and he wants to run away . as hwas doing before. so kindly advice me and help me to solve this matter. and your fees.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
h. ow long i have to wait you are not giving your phone number. iwant to talk .
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Helen Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. Please note that phone calls are an additional charge and you would have to request that service if you wished. I am happy to respond by email if you prefer. Please may I ask a few questions: - were you legally married?- how long were you separated for?- when did you buy the house?- what is the house value?- what is the equity?- is divorce now contemplated? by him or you? Kind regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in divorce according christian law. he is in london with in london but i put 25 000 and he put5 000 pounds as he wants 50 percent i have the proof what i put. he wants to run away.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
caroline if you give me your number i will contact you personally. this is not good for me .
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have submitted a phone call offer for you. Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are cheating .not a good answer only proceeding to get more business.there is no answer is no answre
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiMy name is ***** ***** I note my colleague has opted outDo you still wish to have your question delay with