How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I left my husband and moved in with my new partner. I was hoping

Customer Question

I left my husband and moved in with my new partner. I was hoping that my youngest daughter would move in with me (11 years old) but she is refusing to have anything to do with my partner.
My husband of 18years will not pay me any money, I do not work and he earns good money.i understand that he has the children at home, but would like some spousal maintenance. What am I entitled to ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.How much is the matrimonial home worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?What income do you each have?What work have you looked for?