How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I completed my Form E and sent it into the courts. I was

This answer was rated:

I completed my Form E and sent it into the courts. I was advised to fill it out as soon as possible to submit to the courts. It went in with a mix of typed print as well as hand written. It's not very pretty.I know have updated information.How can I go about submitting an updated Form E to the courts? And will I be penalized for changing information?Thanks,
Hi, thank you for your question. If you wish to submit an amended Form E, you can do this and include a covering letter to the Court explaining why you are submitting the amended form and not to rely on the previous Form E. You should also be agreeing a date with the other party to exchange the Form E.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you