How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Form E questions:My ex completed her form E and submitted

This answer was rated:

Form E questions:My ex completed her form E and submitted 4 months before I did. Therefore when we exchanged up to date information, and I received dated financials. When exchanged Form E's.. is it necessary to have like for like. So 12 months of date covering the same period?Are children's bank account required on Form E's? Theoretically, if a child is 2 years old they have no ability to deposit or withdraw cash... the adult controls the account. does this account need to be listed on the Form E?thanks
Hi, thank you for your question. The initial financial disclosure should cover 12 months prior to the date of the Form E.In relation to the children's bank accounts, these should also be disclosed under "capital- other assets". If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you