James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

My husband left me woman about a month ago.

Customer Question

Hi. My husband left me for another woman about a month ago. I'm currently still living in our house that we jointly own and have our 2 small children living with me. I wanted to know where I stand legally with regards ***** ***** in the house etc. I know I can't get his keys back off him because he still owns half the house. Just worried about the future for myself and our children.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Than you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstHow much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgageWhat other assets are there and what income do they each haveHow old are the children?