How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have received a poor quality of legal representative, both

This answer was rated:

I have received a poor quality of legal representative, both by the solicitors and by the barrister. My ex wife and I have agreed and given our consent for judge to give the order. In the order the court has ordered my ex to pay the lump sum money to my solicitor. As he doesn't represent me should the money to be sent to him. Do I need to ask the court to amend the order so that my ex can send the money to me and not my previous solicitor.
Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, as they are no longer representing you will need to submit an amended consent order to court for approval .I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you