How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

I need advice regards ***** ***** that was left to the grand

Customer Question

Hi I need advice regards ***** ***** that was left to the grand children by my late father but it could only be sold after his brother either passed away or was re homed which has now happened last June 2015 when he moved in with me due to health problems the house was empty for 4 months so I agreed that my niece and her partner ( she is in the will) could live there till she had saved up a deposit for a rental on another property a rent of £250 per month was agreed which has never been paid as her parents installed a new bathroom in lue of rent which on request I have never received a copy of the invoice even though I have requested one so as the to agreement verbally 6 months is now up so I need to know what to do next please as my sons are now requesting the house be sold
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre you the Executor of the Will?