How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you in the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but I'm relocating in September and my husband next year after April I'm worried sick can't believe I've been so irrisponsible
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
So which jurisdiction are you asking about?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you mean? I've wrongly been claiming family tax credit I think in the uk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm happy to talk on msg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anyone there?