How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

My son is married to a girl from Sudan they are in Dubai at

Customer Question

My son is married to a girl from Sudan they are in Dubai at the moment but they want to. Come back to the UK were my son has a 5 year old son himself and I have bad health they have some savings and wonnt be having benefits when they are here how do they get back and what does it mean if you sponsor that person
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. Is your son a UK citizen?What is his annual income from employment?What amount of cash savings do they have?Tom