How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1390
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Im really devestated at the moment having been separated from

Customer Question

im really devestated at the moment having been separated from my 2 children aged 5 and 8. I need to appeal but its taking me some time and I'm 2 days past the deadline already. will an appeal out of time still be accepted? Also how can I identify errors of law to use as my grounds for appeal? could you give examples perhaps? the children were placed with there dad. the la sought a care order or a supervision order on the basis the children leave my care and go there dad due to concerns about me and my parenting....I have prohibitied steps I cant even go in the school fortnightly supervised contact...ive never been so long from my children since they were born. please help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstFor clarity - were these Care Proceedings and when was the Final Order made?