James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

Im really devestated at the moment having been separated from

Customer Question

im really devestated at the moment having been separated from my 2 children aged 5 and 8. I need to appeal but its taking me some time and I'm 2 days past the deadline already. will an appeal out of time still be accepted? Also how can I identify errors of law to use as my grounds for appeal? could you give examples perhaps? the children were placed with there dad. the la sought a care order or a supervision order on the basis the children leave my care and go there dad due to concerns about me and my parenting....I have prohibitied steps I cant even go in the school fortnightly supervised contact...ive never been so long from my children since they were born. please help.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstFor clarity - were these Care Proceedings and when was the Final Order made?