How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I had a 40% settlement on my ex husbands pension, on talking

This answer was rated:

I had a 40% settlement on my ex husbands pension, on talking to him he said he moved it to bonds in Australia on advice from a financial advisor and has lost it all. Where do I stand on this please.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if a court order was made in relation to this as part of divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it was agreed in Slough County Court in 1999
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please also confirm that this is a one off question which I have paid for and that you wont be charging the £26 every month.
Thanks for confirming - yes this should be a one off cost and not a monthly subscription. Given that there is a court order and your ex-husband has failed to comply with it, you will need to apply to court to enforce the order under form D11 and a £155 court fee to the court that made the order.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you